24/7 Live Chat | 855-746-3765
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with ample opportunity for growth, Herolocity is looking for you! This is your chance to join a rapidly growing and well established web company with sound morals and integrity. If your only looking for a paycheck this probably isn't the place for you. However if you want a challenging and very rewarding career then Herolocity is the answer.
While we are headquartered in Tampa, Florida we do still offer both onsite and remote positions. We provide a relaxed environment, comfortable dress code, and comprehensive screening and training programs. It is our staff and customers feedback that has made us the success story that we are today. We take great pride in our reputation, staff and the unique skill set of each individual we bring into the family.
We are seeking individuals who passionate about helping others. Technically-oriented individuals are encouraged to apply. Employment positions are available for second shift only with part-time and full-time positions.
- Supports Level I technical support issues via telephone, email and live chat support
- Answers all Level I technical questions
- Utilizes Level I security access to account management system to assist customers
- Supports sales and billing as a secondary role
- Escalates or flags tickets and calls to senior personnel when necessary
- Adds features to accounts when requested
- Answers help desk tickets as a secondary responsibility
- Stays current with Herolocity's threads to further efficiency in assisting customers
- Ability to work in a remote environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles, techniques, systems, and standards preferred
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of operating principles, practices, and procedures within area of business specialty
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to take notes in an organized manner a must
- Attention to detail
- Typing 40-50 wpm
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Internet and computer skills
The essential functions of the job are to sit for long periods of time, use a keyboard, ten key and mouse for long periods of time, view a monitor for long periods of time, and communicate with customers over the phone for long periods of time.