Herolocity is the #1 business automation platform that changes the way you get work done every day with over 100+ web apps that connect every aspect of your business and that automates the things you do every day.
Herolocity believes in applying your education to real-world situations. As a business and/or marketing student, you’ll be having to create value and pitch in everyday situations in your profession and in general life situations which requires you to step out of your comfort zone and do whatever is takes to achieve your goals. What's the reward? In this case, it could you being the winner of our $5,000 scholarship opportunity.
- A full-time student enrolled in a two year, four year or graduate program.
- Major in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- GPA is 3.0 or above.
- Create a 60 second video pitching our free Automate365 product in your own words. In your pitch, be sure to create value for the product and provide use cases whether for any business type or a particular industry as if you were pitching it to a business owner. The options of how the master pitch can be crafted is limited to your skills and creativity.
How would I record and upload this video?
To participate in this scholarship opportunity, you’ll be required to upload the video to your Twitter account and mention @herolocity using the hashtags #mychance #scholarship AND #business or #marketing (depending on which is your major) – this is how your application will be submitted, received and tracked. To learn how to do this, visit https://support.twitter.com/articles/20172128
Where can I learn more information about the free Automate365 product?
You can use all resources available on our website, including the product’s page at http://www.herolocity.com/automate365/
The Herolocity scholarship contest begins on 9/20/2016 and ends on 1/7/2017.
Submitting your application is easy. You’ll first need to meet all of the requirements, upload the video pitch to Twitter and mention @herolocity and the hashtags #mychance #scholarship AND #business or #marketing (depending on which is your major).
The winner will be announced via Twitter in a retweet and via private message on 2/1/2017.
We are looking for the master pitcher that brings their business and/or marketing educational experience to the table. The ideal candidate will display creativity in CREATING value from our free product with use cases for any specific business or a specific business industry as if you were pitching it to a business owner. The ideal winner will display focus on the following below:
- Creates unique value to the product.
- Provides specific use cases to any business or a specific industry.
- Is focused, clear and persistent on the value of the product.
- Reinforces business and marketing principles in the pitch.
- Uses sales skills when pitching the product.
- Uses creativity and steps outside the box of average and typical pitching.
- Keeps the pitch under 60 seconds.
If you have any questions about this scholarship opportunity, please email email@example.com. We would recommend allowing 72 hours for a response.
Please do note that our scholarships team cannot be reached via phone or live chat due to the reason of giving each and every applicant a fair opportunity without any influence.
HEROLOCITY® is a registered trademark of Herolocity Corp in the United States and other countries.
Herolocity is the #1 sales, business and marketing automation platform. It’s the home of the operating system for business with 100+ software applications and has everything you need to boost sales, increase productivity and manage day-to-day operations all under one unified platform. Give it a try, add our business website applications to your site and watch your customers shop online, book, pay and more.